M, b. December 5, 1919, d. August 24, 1920
|Father||James William "Jim" Shelley3,4,2 b. December 5, 1892, d. December 6, 1956|
|Mother||Blanch Alice "Bertie" Craighead3,4,2 b. February, 1896, d. June 7, 1940|
James Calvin Shelley was buried at Cedar Grove Cemetery, Benhams, Washington Co., Virginia.1,2 He was born on December 5, 1919 at Bristol, Virginia.1,2 He died on August 24, 1920 at Bristol, Virginia; Died of mengenitis.4,2
- [S741] Heidie Oliver, "Shelley Family," e-mail to Scott Schaffer, Mar 29, 2005.
- [S5149] Virginia Department of Health, Virginia, Death Records, 1912-2014.
- [S119] National Archives and Records Administration, 1920 United States Federal Census.
- [S741] Heidie Oliver, "Shelley Family," e-mail to Scott Schaffer, Mar 29, 2005, From the James Calvin Shelley death certificate.
Peter L. Smith1
M, b. May, 1860
Peter L. Smith was born in May, 1860 at Virginia.1 He married Mary Susan Via, daughter of George Via and Hannah Unknown, circa 1895.1
|Mary Susan Via b. circa 1866|
|Marriage*||Peter L. Smith married Mary Susan Via, daughter of George Via and Hannah Unknown, circa 1895.1|
- [S132] National Archives and Records Administration, 1900 United States Federal Census.
M, b. July 15, 1877, d. November 16, 1947
Frank George Brotherton was buried at Monte Vista Park Cemetery, Bluefield, Mercer Co., West Virginia.3 He was born on July 15, 1877 at Birmingham, England.3 He married Clista Ella "Clisty" Martin, daughter of James Asa Martin and Sarah Ellen Keith, on July 12, 1943 at Princeton, Mercer Co., West Virginia.1,3,2 Frank George Brotherton died on November 16, 1947 at Bluefield, Mercer Co., West Virginia, at age 70.3
|Clista Ella "Clisty" Martin b. February 16, 1889, d. June 25, 1966|
|Marriage*||He married Clista Ella "Clisty" Martin, daughter of James Asa Martin and Sarah Ellen Keith, on July 12, 1943 at Princeton, Mercer Co., West Virginia.1,3,2|
- [S676] Linda Davis (grand-daughter-in-law), "James Washington Conner," e-mail to Scott Schaffer, Nov, 2002 and Mar, 2005.
- [S996] West Virginia Division of Culture and History, online http://www.wvculture.org/vrr/, From the Brotherton-Conner marriage record.
- [S996] West Virginia Division of Culture and History, online http://www.wvculture.org/vrr/, From the Frank George Brotherton death certificate.
M, b. November 17, 1909, d. January 16, 1991
His Social Security Number was 456-09-3753.3 Willard Howard Geske was buried at Lakeview Memorial Gardens, 5000 West Harrison Road, Longview, Harrison Co., Texas.2 He married Pernie Floy Akers, daughter of John C. Akers and Missouri Melvina Vest.3,4,5 Willard Howard Geske was born on November 17, 1909 at Texas.3 He died on January 16, 1991 at Upshur Co., Texas, at age 81.1,3
|Pernie Floy Akers b. January 31, 1911, d. November 27, 1988|
|Marriage*||Willard Howard Geske married Pernie Floy Akers, daughter of John C. Akers and Missouri Melvina Vest.3,4,5|
- [S585] Texas Department of Health. State Vital Statistics Unit, Texas Death Index, 1903-2000.
- [S2868] Memory Park Cemetery, Harrison Co., TX, online http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=cr&GSln=harroun&GSbyrel=all&GSdyrel=all&GSst=46&GScntry=4&GSob=n&GRid=12576131&CRid=5203&df=all&
- [S9] Unknown subject, unknown file number, SSDI, U.S. Social Security Administrations Death Master File.
- [S349] Erma C. Sowers, A Report on the Descendants of Henry Iddings and Abigail Richardson.
- [S964] Texas Department of State Health Services, Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997.
- [S3353] National Archives and Records Administration, 1940 United States Federal Census.
Henry Clay Gibson1
M, b. April 23, 1935, d. September 10, 1914
Henry Clay Gibson was buried at Culpeper National Cemetery, 305 U.S. Avenue, Culpeper, Culpeper Co., Virginia.2 He married Margaret Evelyn Blankenship.1,2 Henry Clay Gibson died on September 10, 1914 at Virginia.2 He was born on April 23, 1935.2
|Margaret Evelyn Blankenship b. October 3, 1919, d. May 28, 1968|
|Marriage*||He married Margaret Evelyn Blankenship.1,2|